Champagne Night 13 oz Luxury Candle | Metallic Gold + Glitter
Sparkling citrus with a hint of floral blends together for a refreshingly, bright scent. The perfect scent to brighten any day or mood. Infused with orange and Galbanum essential oils. Citrus and floral notes.
Adorned with biodegradable, large sized gold glitter. Made from eucalyptus trees. Sparkly and sustainable. Candle safe glitter.
Handmade candle showcased in a metallic gold glass vessel to reuse after purchase.
Complimentary handmade wildflower seed candle dust cover made from cotton. Wildflower seeds will vary based on stock at time of purchase.
Reusable candle lids sold separately. Save your lid and reuse with future purchases!
Perfect for large rooms/areas (e.g., living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom).
• Top: Sparkling Kumquat, Verbena, Cassis
• Middle: Hydrangea, Lavender, Fig, Red Currant
• Base: Fir Needle, Black Tea, Warm Amber
• Size: Net weight volume 13 oz / 347 g | Large-sized container candle 3.75" W x 4.1" H
• Burn time: Approximately 65+ Hours
• Premium fragrance oils | Double wicked
• Handmade in small batches | Handcrafted in Tacoma, Washington USA
• Wick: Cotton (lead and zinc free)
• Wax: Natural Coconut Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
• Premium Fragrance Oils and/or 100% Pure Essential Oils
• Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Non-Toxic, Eco Friendly, Clean Scents
How to use
How to use
Burn candles within sight. Keep from flammable objects, children, and pets. Avoid drafts.
• First burn: Burn a minimum of 3 hours on first burn. Candle may not reach a completely full melt pool (i.e., wax melts to the edge of the container) on first burn due to the natural wax.
• Trim the wick after every burn to 1/4" before lighting - wicks that are too tall or have excess soot buildup (i.e., mushrooming) can produce smoke/soot and tall flames; wicks that are too short may "drown"
• Do not burn candle more than 3-4 hours at a time
• Burn candle on level, fire resistant surface
• Keep flame free from foreign materials and wick trimmings
• Do not move while burning or while candle is hot
• Cool before relighting
• Stop use when ¼” wax remains
Candles are made of coconut wax which is much softer than paraffin or soy. Please be sure to ship to a location that will not be left in hot sun/weather to avoid melting. I recommend shipping to an indoor location (e.g., apartment office, work) or requesting the shipment is held at your local post office if you are concerned.