Hazelnut Coffee 8 oz Signature Candle
Fresh brewed coffee infused with hazelnuts. Full-bodied aromas of toasted hazelnut, espresso beans, with a touch of vanilla, cream, and coconut. Warm and inviting any time of the year. Woody and gourmand notes. Strong coffeehouse scented candle.
Signature candle in a modern white glass container. Minimalist decor matches any style, gender, or room.
Comes with a complimentary handmade wildflower seed candle dust cover made from cotton. Wildflower seeds will vary based on stock at time of purchase.
Reusable candle lids sold separately. Save your lid and reuse with future purchases!
Perfect for large rooms/areas (e.g., living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom); great bathroom candle scent.
• Top: Hazelnut
• Middle: Coffee, Coconut
• Base: Vanilla, Cream, Maple
• Size: Net weight volume 8 oz / 227 g | Medium-sized container candle 3.5" H x 3.375" W
• Burn time: Approximately 45+ Hours
• Premium fragrance oils | Single wicked
• Handmade in small batches | Handcrafted in Tacoma, Washington USA
• Wick: Cotton (lead and zinc free)
• Wax: Natural Coconut Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
• Premium Fragrance Oils and/or 100% Pure Essential Oils
• Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Non-Toxic, Eco Friendly, Clean Scents
How to use
How to use
Burn candles within sight. Keep from flammable objects, children, and pets. Avoid drafts.
• First burn: Burn a minimum of 3 hours on first burn. Candle may not reach a completely full melt pool (i.e., wax melts to the edge of the container) on first burn due to the natural wax.
• Trim the wick after every burn to 1/4" before lighting - wicks that are too tall or have excess soot buildup (i.e., mushrooming) can produce smoke/soot and tall flames; wicks that are too short may "drown"
• Do not burn candle more than 3-4 hours at a time
• Burn candle on level, fire resistant surface
• Keep flame free from foreign materials and wick trimmings
• Do not move while burning or while candle is hot
• Cool before relighting
• Stop use when ¼” wax remains
Candles are made of coconut wax which is much softer than paraffin or soy. Please be sure to ship to a location that will not be left in hot sun/weather to avoid melting. I recommend shipping to an indoor location (e.g., apartment office, work) or requesting the shipment is held at your local post office if you are concerned.
Great candle, smells wonderful, even when it’s not lit. It came beautifully packaged & I could tell it was packed with care to keep the candle safe during shipping.
I am excited to try the other products this company has to offer & look forward to seeing any new creations that become available in the future.