Cactus Rain 8 oz Signature Candle
A refreshingly bright scent of sweet agave, aloe, and patchouli. Smells of fresh rain in a succulent wonderland. Infused with natural orange and fir essential oils. Floral and earthy notes. Strong refreshing scent.
Signature candle in a modern white glass container. Minimalist decor matches any style, gender, or room.
Comes with a complimentary handmade wildflower seed candle dust cover made from cotton. Wildflower seeds will vary based on stock at time of purchase.
Perfect for large rooms/areas (e.g., living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom); great bathroom candle scent
• Top: Agave, Aloe
• Middle: Chrysanthemum, Green Floral, Green Leaves
• Base: Patchouli
• Size: Net weight volume 8 oz / 227 g | Medium-sized container candle 3.5" H x 3.375" W
• Burn time: Approximately 45+ Hours
• Premium fragrance oils | Single wicked
• Handmade in small batches | Handcrafted in Tacoma, Washington USA
• Wick: Cotton (lead and zinc free)
• Wax: Natural Coconut Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
• Premium Fragrance Oils and/or 100% Pure Essential Oils
• Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Non-Toxic, Eco Friendly, Clean Scents
How to use
How to use
Burn candles within sight. Keep from flammable objects, children, and pets. Avoid drafts.
• First burn: Burn a minimum of 3 hours on first burn. Candle may not reach a completely full melt pool (i.e., wax melts to the edge of the container) on first burn due to the natural wax.
• Trim the wick after every burn to 1/4" before lighting - wicks that are too tall or have excess soot buildup (i.e., mushrooming) can produce smoke/soot and tall flames; wicks that are too short may "drown"
• Do not burn candle more than 3-4 hours at a time
• Burn candle on level, fire resistant surface
• Keep flame free from foreign materials and wick trimmings
• Do not move while burning or while candle is hot
• Cool before relighting
• Stop use when ¼” wax remains
Candles are made of coconut wax which is much softer than paraffin or soy. Please be sure to ship to a location that will not be left in hot sun/weather to avoid melting. I recommend shipping to an indoor location (e.g., apartment office, work) or requesting the shipment is held at your local post office if you are concerned.