Sea Salt 15 oz Amber Candle
Waves crashing against the sea salt sprayed shore with fresh, mineral scented air. Crisp and light with Himalayan sea salt, crushed sage, and oud wood. The ultimate beach escape from the everyday. Woody and earthy notes.
Handblown mahogany swirls in an artisan amber glass. Color is deposited into the glass, rather than painted, making this piece both exclusive and durable. No two stunning jars look exactly the same, giving you a unique vessel to reuse after every purchase.
Complimentary wildflower seed dust cover made from cotton. Wildflower seeds will vary.
Perfect for medium to large rooms/areas (e.g., bathroom, hallway, bedroom).
• Top: Ambrette Seeds
• Middle: Sea Salt
• Base: Sage
• Size: Net weight volume 15 oz / 425 g | Medium-sized container candle 4" H x 4" W
• Burn time: Approximately 75+ Hours
• Premium fragrance oils | Double wicked
• Handmade in small batches | Handcrafted in Tacoma, Washington USA
• Wick: Cotton (lead and zinc free)
• Wax: Natural Coconut Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
• Premium Fragrance Oils and/or 100% Pure Essential Oils
• Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Non-Toxic, Eco Friendly, Clean Scents
How to use
How to use
Burn candles within sight. Keep from flammable objects, children, and pets. Avoid drafts.
• First burn: Burn a minimum of 3 hours on first burn. Candle may not reach a completely full melt pool (i.e., wax melts to the edge of the container) on first burn due to the natural wax.
• Trim the wick after every burn to 1/4" before lighting - wicks that are too tall or have excess soot buildup (i.e., mushrooming) can produce smoke/soot and tall flames; wicks that are too short may "drown"
• Do not burn candle more than 3-4 hours at a time
• Burn candle on level, fire resistant surface
• Keep flame free from foreign materials and wick trimmings
• Do not move while burning or while candle is hot
• Cool before relighting
• Stop use when ¼” wax remains
Candles are made of coconut wax which is much softer than paraffin or soy. Please be sure to ship to a location that will not be left in hot sun/weather to avoid melting. I recommend shipping to an indoor location (e.g., apartment office, work) or requesting the shipment is held at your local post office if you are concerned.