Oceanside Bonfire 4 oz Candle | White Travel Tin
Reminiscent of a summer night on the beach with the warmth of a smokey fire. Sweet and sultry with hints of leather, campfire, vanilla amber, patchouli, and sandalwood. Earthy, spice, and woodsy notes with essential oils.
Travel candle tins perfect for sampling scents, gifting, emergency use, the office, dorms, or vacations/getaways.
Handmade with paraben and phthalate-free fragrances infused with essential oils. Showcased in a luxury 4oz metal tin with matching lid. Minimalist white color on the outside with a gold inside.
Perfect for small-medium rooms/areas (e.g., hallway, bathroom, bedroom).
• Size: Net weight volume 4 oz / 113 g | Small mini-sized container candle 2.75" W x 2" H
• Burn time: Approximately 20+ Hours
• Premium Fragrance Oils
• Handmade in small batches | Handcrafted in Tacoma, Washington USA
• Wick: Cotton (lead and zinc free)
• Wax: Natural Coconut Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
• Premium Fragrance Oils and/or 100% Pure Essential Oils
• Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Non-Toxic, Eco Friendly, Clean Scents
How to use
How to use
Burn candles within sight. Keep from flammable objects, children, and pets. Avoid drafts.
• First burn: Burn a minimum of 3 hours on first burn. Candle may not reach a completely full melt pool (i.e., wax melts to the edge of the container) on first burn due to the natural wax.
• Trim the wick after every burn to 1/4" before lighting - wicks that are too tall or have excess soot buildup (i.e., mushrooming) can produce smoke/soot and tall flames; wicks that are too short may "drown"
• Do not burn candle more than 3-4 hours at a time
• Burn candle on level, fire resistant surface
• Keep flame free from foreign materials and wick trimmings
• Do not move while burning or while candle is hot
• Cool before relighting
• Stop use when ¼” wax remains
Candles are made of coconut wax which is much softer than paraffin or soy. Please be sure to ship to a location that will not be left in hot sun/weather to avoid melting. I recommend shipping to an indoor location (e.g., apartment office, work) or requesting the shipment is held at your local post office if you are concerned.