Lavender Tea 8 oz Essential Oil Signature Candle
Signature candle in a modern white glass container. Minimalist decor matches any style, gender, or room.
Comes with a complimentary handmade wildflower seed candle dust cover made from cotton. Wildflower seeds will vary based on stock at time of purchase.Perfect for smaller rooms/areas (e.g., entry/hallway, bathroom, small bedroom)
• Top/Middle: Lavender
• Middle: Tea Tree
• Size: Net weight volume 8 oz / 227 g | Medium-sized container candle 3.5" H x 3.375" W
• Burn time: Approximately 45+ Hours
• 100% Pure essential oils | Single wicked
• Handmade in small batches | Handcrafted in Tacoma, Washington USA
• Wick: Cotton (lead and zinc free)
• Wax: Natural Coconut Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
• Premium Fragrance Oils and/or 100% Pure Essential Oils
• Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Non-Toxic, Eco Friendly, Clean Scents
How to use
How to use
Burn candles within sight. Keep from flammable objects, children, and pets. Avoid drafts.
• First burn: Burn a minimum of 3 hours on first burn. Candle may not reach a completely full melt pool (i.e., wax melts to the edge of the container) on first burn due to the natural wax.
• Trim the wick after every burn to 1/4" before lighting - wicks that are too tall or have excess soot buildup (i.e., mushrooming) can produce smoke/soot and tall flames; wicks that are too short may "drown"
• Do not burn candle more than 3-4 hours at a time
• Burn candle on level, fire resistant surface
• Keep flame free from foreign materials and wick trimmings
• Do not move while burning or while candle is hot
• Cool before relighting
• Stop use when ¼” wax remains
Candles are made of coconut wax which is much softer than paraffin or soy. Please be sure to ship to a location that will not be left in hot sun/weather to avoid melting. I recommend shipping to an indoor location (e.g., apartment office, work) or requesting the shipment is held at your local post office if you are concerned.
Better than I thought!! My expectations were exceeded! I Love the fact it's vegan & made with coconut wax & not gmo soy! The scent, on the very first burn was solid, instant upon lighting & well tolerated by someone with sinus issues. The melt pool was great. The lavender scent filled the room, was relaxing & not overpowering. It was just right. I appreciate the glass container as it is as attractive as it is functional & I plan to reuse it somehow as it would be a shame to simply recycle it. I chose the seed paper dust cover because I think it's cool that I can plant it & flowers will grow! Next time I'll try the wood lid. The candle care card was helpful too as not all candles are the same so thank you for that! Overall I give this candle & the seller 5+ stars. Packaging was so cute and sustainable and delivery was timely! I WILL BE BACK!