Forest Musk 4 oz Candles | Blue Teal Travel Tin
A unique blend of citrus, earthy, and herbal notes that intrigue the senses. This musky scented candle is both feminine and masculine with a touch of amber, tonka bean, and natural essential oils, including sage, lavandin, and orange.
Travel candle tins are perfect for sampling scents, gifting, emergency use, the office, dorms, or vacations/getaways.
Handmade with paraben and phthalate-free fragrances infused with essential oils. Showcased in a luxury 4oz metal tin with matching lid. Teal blue color on the outside with a gold inside.
Perfect for small-medium rooms/areas (e.g., hallway, bathroom, bedroom)
• Size: Net weight volume 4 oz / 113 g | Small mini-sized container candle 2.75" W x 2" H
• Burn time: Approximately 20+ Hours
• Premium Fragrance Oils
• Handmade in small batches | Handcrafted in Tacoma, Washington USA
• Wick: Cotton (lead and zinc free)
• Wax: Natural Coconut Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
• Premium Fragrance Oils and/or 100% Pure Essential Oils
• Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Non-Toxic, Eco Friendly, Clean Scents
How to use
How to use
Burn candles within sight. Keep from flammable objects, children, and pets. Avoid drafts.
• First burn: Burn a minimum of 3 hours on first burn. Candle may not reach a completely full melt pool (i.e., wax melts to the edge of the container) on first burn due to the natural wax.
• Trim the wick after every burn to 1/4" before lighting - wicks that are too tall or have excess soot buildup (i.e., mushrooming) can produce smoke/soot and tall flames; wicks that are too short may "drown"
• Do not burn candle more than 3-4 hours at a time
• Burn candle on level, fire resistant surface
• Keep flame free from foreign materials and wick trimmings
• Do not move while burning or while candle is hot
• Cool before relighting
• Stop use when ¼” wax remains
Candles are made of coconut wax which is much softer than paraffin or soy. Please be sure to ship to a location that will not be left in hot sun/weather to avoid melting. I recommend shipping to an indoor location (e.g., apartment office, work) or requesting the shipment is held at your local post office if you are concerned.