Decorating for the holidays can be simple! Bring the holiday to life and add a special pop to the everyday.
If you're looking to add a touch of luck to your home for St. Patrick's Day, try these simple decorating ideas:
- Hang shamrock-shaped decorations (e.g., paper garlands, bunting, banners)
- Add some green to your home (e.g., potted plants, napkins/plates, candles)
- Wear some green (e.g., nail polish, clothes, jewelry, hair scrunchies, themed socks)
- Themed treats (e.g., shamrock/shortbread cookies, green cupcakes/smoothies, key lime pie/tart, green matcha, gold chocolate coins)
- Incorporate the Irish colors green, orange, and white (e.g., LED/string lights, bedding, throw pillows/blankets, door mats)
You don't have to spend a fortune to decorate for St. Patrick's Day. Look around your house for things you can upcycle or have fun scavenging for lucky finds at thrift and dollar stores. I get a whole bunch of goodies to decorate the whole house at my local Dollar Tree for under $10! My go-to's are small wood signs, window cling-ons, foil clover garland, and fun/goofy plastic eyeglasses.
One of the easiest ways to decorate for any holiday is to change up the scent in your home to match the season. Grab one of our Pot o' Gold candles from the lucky leprechaun before they disappear like the rainbow! Available in 4 oz and 13 oz sizes with biodegradable, ecofriendly gold glitter.